Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bangawoyo to our new members

teal chocolate brown embroidered cosmetic bag

The Guggenheim Embroidered Cosmetic Bag by StudioCoCo



gray wristlet with multi-colored insert

Long Wristlet by Pinka


recycled white sugar cane purse

Recycled Cane Sugar Shoulder Bag by Sasaki Bags


Once again thanks to flickr I have a new way to say hello. (Today it's Korean, if you were curious). But on to business! Please give a warm greeting to our three new team members. Aye of Pinka Bags, from Florida, Barb of Sasaki Creations, who is creatively recycling bags into bags in Hawaii and Robin of Studio Coco in Alabama.

2 comments:

ceejay said...

Welcome new team mates!

Sasaki Bags said...

Thank you! I am so excited to be a member of such a creative team!
I have lots of new things spinning in my head for the coming year. More handpainted bags. More recycled potato bags and coffee bags....and a few surprises. I am setting some pretty big goals that I hope to reach. Wish me luck!
Barb Sasaki
SasakiCreations.etsy.com
SasakiBags.blogspot.com