Sunday, January 16, 2011

Interesting Find of the Week - Gumball Felt

Okay in keeping with the team's current challenge, I found this interesting  bag from Yummi's Shop.  Interesting...

My curiosity peeked, I ventured into her shop and discovered that she also sells these felt gumballs as a supplier.   So I started searching Etsy and discovered that there are many suppliers of these felt gumballs.  I felt as if I have missed out something as I never notice felt wool balls before, apparently some sellers have their own recipes as seen in this clutch from Yummi's Shop:

 ...and with that this week's interesting find:

Felted Wool Dryer Balls - CleanSypria's Shop


Merino Wool Balls - TaraTaraTara's Shop

Marbled Colors - NorthcottWilson's Shop


Until next week...Happy Sewing
Helen

3 comments:

Pink said...

Weee! I love those little felt balls, just keep a bowl around to stick my hands in a play with...

Wendy Martin said...

This makes me soooo happy!

Terriaw said...

cool! I love how these look as a bag! Love those marbled wool balls from Tara's shop too.