Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shop Sale Today



With the sale of this bag donated by SouthernSweetTs, we have enough for our first donation to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. I will be making a $25.00 donation once I have confirmation that the bag has shipped.

If anyone would like to make a donation to the team shop, please send the listing information and photos to me at cabteam@comcast.net.

I would like to suggest that we continue with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation through December. In January we can switch to another charity. I'd like to have suggestions from the team as to which charities we'd like to help next. We can change up every 3 or 4 months.

I have tried to relist bags about once every week-usually 4 bags at a time. That way we are only paying $0.80 per week or $3.20 a month plus any charges due to sales.

No comments: