Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Etsy Team Migration Has Begun

Hello Everyone. I received an email today about the new Etsy Team site. Etsy has been busy working to upgrade the Team functions and they are ready for us to join them in migrating our teams to the new site. By now, you should have received an invitation via Etsy convo to join the team. If you have not, please leave a comment for me and I will be sure to send you an invitation.

It looks as though the site will allow us to hold team discussions pretty much as we do on our Ning team forum. So, I left a welcome message. Please leave a comment and we'll see how it works.

We have over 200 members, and within the first 15 minutes of migrating everyone, we have 18 members who have signed in. I plan to update our team blog with shop and personal blog urls. If your shop url is not currently on our blog list I will add it and you will get additional invitations from me to join our flickr pool and Ning group.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Wendy

No comments: