Saturday, October 2, 2010

Team Successes~DSChicBoutique



This time we hear from Dawn of DSChicBoutique. Dawn has been selling on Etsy since February of 2008. In that time she has racked up more than 650 sales. Yay Dawn! You know the drill...

1. What is your full name? Dawn Stevens

2. What is the name of your Etsy shop? DSCHICBOUTIQUE

3. Tell us a little about yourself. I am 36 married and expecting my first child. (A girl). I am an auditor for a large financial institution in Oregon. My free time is dedicated to sewing and spending time with friends & family.

4. How long have you been crafting/making bags? I have been crafting since 1983 and making bags since 2000.

5. What is your artistic background? How did you get started? What has you’re your training? I am self taught for the most part but my great grandmother always encouraged needle point, latchhook, or something creative to keep all of us kids still.

6. What has been your biggest success on ETSY, or your other websites? I feel the number of return customers has been my biggest success.

7. Besides having a great product, what do you feel is the reason for your success on Etsy? Consistency with prices and my products.

8. Do you have any Etsy selling tips? Slip in a free gift when shipping an item for no reason and offer free shipping once in a while.

9. What inspires you? Fabric inspires me. The colors, texture, and details.

No comments: