Sunday, October 3, 2010

Interesting Find of the Week - Halloween Buttons

I don't know about you, but I love Halloween.  I love the little kids who come to the door and look so precious and cute.  I especially love little babies in little costumes, they always have that look of not understanding what is going on when you open the door.

Another reason why I so love Halloween is because it marks the start of what we in my family call the "Holiday Trilogy" - Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas.  I can't wait to start decorating the house, baking apple pies and Christmas cookies.

So to get everyone as exciting as me, I thought I would kick off October with an entire month of Interesting Finds and Halloween. 

Fabric Covered Buttons - Halloween  by onceuponabutton


From Beesock's Shop

Set of Three Covered buttons - Here's Looking at You 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fabric Buttons - Skull n Crossbones by Mollimoo

Next week, Halloween Fabric....Until next week, Happy Sewing!

Helen

No comments: