Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Team Member...KnityGrity


I'd like to welcome the newest CAB Team members Knity Grity. Here is an excerpt from their profile...
"We are a mother and daughter pair who like creating things together.

I (Usha) am the daughter and like to make things with hand. I especially like to sew and quilt. My mother loves to knit and crochet. She mostly does sewing by machine and has been sewing her own clothes for several decades now.

We live in India and mainly use Indian cotton fabrics and handloom fabrics. We sometimes use brocade. We like traditional prints and embellishments and use these in our creations. All woolen products listed here are made with 100% pure natural wool."

Welcome to you both!

1 comment:

The Creative Bohemian said...

I am loving this bag! The more embellishment, the more I like it!

Diane