Monday, September 13, 2010

Bag of the Week - Leather Passport Cover by GoldCrestBags

Now that school is back in session, I'm reminiscing about the summer. My family did a few small local trips this summer, but I dream of the day we can take the whole family abroad for some fun outside the U.S. And in that dream, I'd have a sweet cover for my beloved passport. Something a little like this...


GoldCrestBags has this stunning passport cover in her shop. It's warm colors caught my eye as we head into fall. The gorgeous hand-cut applique hangs beautifully over it's golden yellow background. It truly would make me smile to pull this out of my purse on a trip abroad!

***Bag of the Week is a new feature which will occur each Monday. Tune in each week to see some truly awesome bags!***

2 comments:

amys painted house and more said...

This is so cute. If I had a passport, I'd surely get one!!

Wendy Martin said...

I love this cover. Such great colors!