Monday, September 20, 2010

Bag of the Week - Essential Frame Purse by Studio Cherie

I love tiny bags. More often than not I’m going to grab the bag that holds just what I need – no fluff in my purse! This week’s bag of the week comes to us from Studio Cherie – a team member who has had great success on Etsy. I love this tiny red and pink frame purse. It’s a sweet little bag that holds just what you need, and even has a cute, and interestingly shaped, little pocket on the outside in case you need to have something at the tip of your fingers. And look how the sweet red and pink on the outside opens up to the black and white damask print! An all around winner – makes me want to head out for a night on the town with my hubby!

If you want to make this bag for yourself, you can also get a pdf pattern in Cherie’s shop, too. She offers a “Stitch & Sell” clause (see pdf pattern listing) when you purchase the pattern with details on selling your wares once you’ve made your bag. I’m quite the frame-o-phobe, but I think I might just try out Cherie’s pattern for myself!

Happy Monday! Amy

No comments: