Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not only is she a smashing artist and good friend...

Not only is my dear friend Laura Zollar an incredible artist, she has always been so supportitive of my handbag making. It was at her urging that I had my first gallery show and started to put my bags up for sale.

So when she saw a latenight facebook post on my page about our team shop, well there she was again! She recently purchased the Freedom Isn't Free totebag pictured below by TM Venezie Bags.


This is the third sale from our team shop and ensures that we can send a September box to our marine and her unit. We are all proud to be doing this small thing to support our men and women on the front lines with the help of all of you.

So, as they keep saying on twitter for #militarymon " if you can't stand behind our troops, please by all means, go stand IN FRONT OF THEM!"

No comments: