Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eco Wednesdays - Insulated Lunch Bag

It's Eco Wednesday time!

Julie Meyer's shop features some of the cutest lunch bags I've seen on Etsy! And the best part is they are all made with vintage fabrics, bedspreads, and tablecloths!!

I have to admit it was hard to pick just a few items to feature, as they are all so cute. I chose this insulated lunch bag made from a vintage yellow floral fabric that once was a bedspread, circa 1975 (and the year I was born!) Her lunch bags are lined with a food safe, water resistant nylon and are machine washable.

She also has lunch bags with a handle for easy toting like the other lunch bag I chose. This sweet red one was created by using a vintage curtain panel!



Check out Julie Meyer's Etsy shop for more lunch bags, as well as coasters and handbags that are all eco-friendly as well!
Join her on Facebook for occasional discounts and sales: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Julie-Meyer/152602834788041

No comments: