Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Embellished Bag of the Week-Pink Rose Handbag

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still waiting for spring. The calendar says it is, but the the temperatures here are still wintery, so as I do my searching every week I try and think of spring when choosing the embellished bag of the week. This vintage style bag remind me of my rose bushes which are patiently waiting to be uncovered. It is a one of kind creation by the ShabbyCrafter. She has embellished the rose print material with a vintage doily accent, then added ruffled and beaded ribbons, a contrasting fabric bow and the final touch is a felt rose. Just picture yourself carrying this little bag at all the spring luncheons you will be attending. You will be the talk of the day. To view more details of this bag and all her other creations visit her shop at the ShappyCrafter.etsy.com

No comments: