Sunday, February 20, 2011

Interesting Find of the Week - Diaper Bags

Baby Dots Reversible Baby Sling with Pocket by Smallwish

I just returned from my sister's baby shower.  The weather in the NE was bitterly cold, but the party hall was filled with spring colors and little blue baby booties on every table.  As a sewer, I thought about making a baby clothes, burping cloths, bibs and even a baby bag (surprising huh)... but in the end I was lazy and purchased the baby's crib. However, all my laziness didn't stop me from admiring some of the baby bags on Etsy...

This week's interesting find(s), it's all about babies...

Pink Animal Diaper Tote Bag by christaW22

Diaper Bag with Stroller Straps and Key Fob by Watermelon Wishes

Diaper Stroller Mini Bag with Matching Paci Pod and Changing Pad by Dollbirdie



Until next week...Happy Sewing!
Helen

No comments: