Sunday, November 21, 2010

Autumn & Thanksgiving - Interesting Find of the Week

Every year around the holidays, I get a little homesick.  Being from the Northeast, I tend to miss the changing of the leaves and the smells of Autumn. This year, my in-laws have decided not to bless us with a visit this Thanksgiving, therefore it looks as if it will just be me, the dog and the hubby for dinner.  Surprisingly I am really bummed by this news. as I was looking forward to being around family.  I am sure our friends will be inviting us over to their house for dinner this year, which made me think about hostess gifts..so with that this week's interesting find of the week...dreaming of the smells of Autumn....

Bringing wine to dinner, how about gift wrapping it in this great bag, Navy Madras Plaid Burlap Wine Gift Bag from Ittybittybag's Shop: 
 

And what table wouldn't be perfect with...

Hand stitched woodland leaves napkins from Three Strand's shop:



Copper Maple Leaf Napkin Rings from Roussell Family Art's shop:  




So until next week....Happy Thanksgiving.
Helen

No comments: