Monday, October 11, 2010

Getting Ready for the Holidays II

You must have your business cards with you at all times during the holidays. And, shouldn't you carry your business cards in style? Here are a few examples from Etsy. See if you can identify those made by team members.



1. Hand Embroidered Card Holder by lovemaude
2. Sailcloth Card Holder by RaggededgeGear
3. Vintage Chic Fabric Business Card Holder by andreabaker
4. Sea Blue Fusion Card Holder by jcarterhandmade
5. Business Card Wallet by andreacreates
6. Card Cases by allisajacobs
7. Leather card slip by hippopotamusgifts
8. Business Card Holder by blissfulbags
9. Business Card Holder by madbird

1 comment:

Terriaw said...

these are beautiful choices! I made one for myself from Amy Karol's Bend the Rules Sewing book, but I feel like I might need an updated case. As a fellow maker, I do love buying from other etsy sellers to help support their business too. Thanks for the inspiration!