Monday, September 6, 2010

New Team Member...Crooked Smile Creations



Please join me in welcoming new team member Ally from Crooked Smile Creations. Here is an excerpt from her profile...
"Hi, I'm Ally. I have always enjoyed crafts in one form or another. My eyes and taste are drawn to unique things. My favorite personal items are one-of-a-kind finds that I have accumulated over the years.

While my husband and I lived overseas, I spent much of my time on sewing projects, framing items from our travels, and various other crafts. I found sewing to be most enjoyable. Developing ideas and crafting them into lovely and useful things is very satisfying to me.

My other leisurely pursuit is gardening. Now that I am back in Florida I enjoy the flowers and greenery that is so generous in the warm climate."

Glad to have you with us Ally!

No comments: