Sunday, September 5, 2010

Interesting Find of the Week - New Feature

As part of  a new feature to the Carried Away Team Blog, I will be posting an Interesting Etsy Find every Sunday.  Each week I will searching for something interesting...but yet related to the spirit of our Etsy Bag Makers Team.   

And with that introduction, here is this week’s Interesting Find(s)...   

A few weeks ago on the Etsy Front Page, I saw a lovely handbag with a great rustic wood button accent.  It had the appearance of a slice of branch and two holes for the thread.   Since I thought the button was very unusual, I went in search of unusual buttons that would make great accents for handbags and found the following interesting finds:  

  Vintage Faux Multi Color Rhinestone Flower Design Buttons 
                        

by BBDesigns

Fabric Covered Buttons - Sequined Beauties


 by StarofSupplies

Ceramic Dragonfly Button




by muddymuse

Until next week...Happy Sewing!

Helen


If you have an interesting theme or an idea for the Weekly Interesting Find, please send them my way - hmmills@bellsouth.net   

No comments: