Thursday, January 15, 2009

State of the Team address

Since it's the time for State-of-the-what-have-you addresses.... A few words from Team Leader: Krystal of Solsisters

I'm so amazed by how quickly this team has grown and I'd like to take a few seconds to THANK all of my team members for getting Carried Away with me. Little did I know this team would become so large, so quickly that fateful day when I said to myself, "what do you mean there's no team for bag makers?" I've discovered some great new techniques and endless inspiration from all over the world. I hope the team is providing a way for our members to connect and promote each other. As you can see, we're making a lot of noise as we head for our hundredth member with blog features, etsy front page appearances and other publicity. Stay tuned this year for even more kinds of bags from even more places, team promotions and more techniques.

A special Thank you to April of April's Originals, who helps immensely with our team NING page, our team twitter and posting to our blog.

I'd also like to shout out to the members who are constantly nabbing treasuries and featuring their Carried Away Team Mates as well as those who participate in Promote a Sister Sunday on their blogs.

If you'd like to get Carried Away, by all means, please scroll down for membership instructions. We'd love to have you!


Best Wishes for 2009,
Krystal of Solsisters

No comments: