Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Etsy Fest Sale

Check out these great offers available Nov. 27th through Dec. 1st at our member shops. This list may be added to, so please come back and check:

EmmaGordonLondon
EmmaGordonLondon says:
I'm going to offer a free matching headband (worth $25) with every bag purchased from Nov 28th through 1st Dec.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=16954

LuckyFindDesigns
LuckyFindDesigns says:
I will be having my second sale ever that weekend.

Right now I'm celebrating my 1 year "etsyversary" with 10% off.

For the entire Thanksgiving weekend everything will be 25% off. Plus I will be including a free gift with each purchase.

Thank you for this opportunity!


solsisters
solsisters says:
Any item tagged "Thanksgiving Sale" in my shop will be 25% off during those 4 days.

zigzagstitches
zigzagstitches says:
Free Shipping anywhere!
Nov.27-Dec.1
BlackBags
BlackBags says:
Free domestic shipping and 1/2 price international shipping from now until 12.31.08.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do we get added to this list? I'm having a "Pick Your Sale" event on my etsy shop for Thanksgiving.

Choose the offer that best suits you! Get a free matching zipper pouch with every bag purchased or take $10 off for every $50 you spend. More details at londonpurple.etsy.com!